Hamilton Hard Cider
Brew Date: 11/30/11
- 3gal Hamilton Orchards Pasturized apple cider
- Nottingham Dry Ale Yeast
- Clean and sanitize all tools + materials.
- Take the cider out of the fridge and allow it to come to RT – expect some jug expansion.
- Through a sanitized funnel, pour all cider into a 3gal carboy.
- Rehydrate the dry yeast with 1c of warm water (~70F).
- Pitch the warm slurry of yeast into the carboy. Cap with an airlock.
Primary Date: 11/21/11
Package Type: Brown bottle
OG: Unknown (didn’t sample)
Fermentation Temp: 62-64 F
Final ABV: ???